youth taking action on the SDG's | strictly for people under 30
The WSA Young Innovators call is elidgible for projects that:
- Are deveolped by young innovators under the age of 30 (born on or after January 1, 1988).
- Offer digital solutions to any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Deliver content rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses and organisations
- have a strong digital component: websites,apps, sms based solutions, IoT, wearables etc.
- are market ready or already launched on the market - no ideas or concepts are elidgible
Please read the Rules & Conditions to apply, before you start your submission.
Be it an app to help the blind using smartphones, or a website reanimating history- the World Summit Awards offer a platform for those, who think beyond the box.
Since 2003, 677 Winners have been selected from over 4000 nominations, presenting a diameter of innovation from Indonesia to Argentina, from Iceland to New Zealand. Be it a tool for accurate diagnostics of wounds, a webpage to organize international meetings for you or a political think tank, the WSA Winners offer a vast spectre of digital innovation.
Join the hall of fame of digital innovation with impact on society, and apply in 2018!
To apply for WSA you have to provide detailed information on your product in the WSA Database.
Please find here some guidelines on how you should provide this information in order to make the application easier to evaluate and process and hence promote your project the best.
Once you have read the guidelines to make the application, you can find here a manual to use the database.